Playground rubber tiles are made of 100% post-consumer recycled Styrene Butadiene Rubber or SBR for
short and polyurethane. Playground Rubber have a wide range of applications. Such as but not limited
to; playgrounds, roof top areas, patio play areas, daycare, fast food restaurant play areas, shopping
mall play areas and many other applications.
Playground rubber tiles like poured in place rubber provide a consistent fall height protection through
out your playground surface. Tiles offer the versatility of easily replacing damaged tile in high traffic
areas. This allows you to maintain your area in the simplest and least expensive way.
Playground rubber tiles summarized:
- Can be installed in a variety of colors or designs
- Custom edging
- Meets the requirements of ADA accessibility
- Meets ASTM F1292 requirements
- High density wear layer
- Interlocking system secures tiles and protects against vandalism
- Easily replaced damaged tiles in high traffic areas
- Eco Friendly – made of 100% post-consumer recycled rubber